ROSANNE IS A LICENSED, ETHICAL AND TRUSTED PROFESSIONAL
Rosanne Catanzaro is a professional member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict code of ethics. This is the REALTOR® difference for home buyers and sellers:
1. Ethical treatment. As a REALTOR® Rosanne must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As Rosanne's client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. The first obligation is to you, the client.
2. An expert guide. Buying a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. Rosanne is a knowledgeable expert who will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved, so you want to work with Rosanne who can speak the language fluently.
3. Objective information and opinions. Rosanne can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. Rosanne will provide you with objective information about each property. She can use that data to help you determine if the property has what you need. By understanding both your needs and search area, Rosanne can also point out neighborhoods you don’t know much about but that might suit your needs better than you’d thought.
4. Expanded search power. Sometimes properties are available but not actively advertised. Rosanne can help you find opportunities not listed on home search sites and can help you avoid out-of-date listings that might be showing up as available online but are no longer on the market.
5. Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. Rosanne will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows enough time for you to complete inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase.
6. Up-to-date experience. Most people buy only a few homes in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Rosanne has handled hundreds of transactions over the course of her real estate career.
7. Your rock during emotional moments. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, property represents the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party like Rosanne who will stay focused on the issues most important to you.
Contact Rosanne Catanzaro at #561-703-9420 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a Free Consultation!